Sunday 11 May 2014

Well Done

Hi everyone 

Today was the Leeds Half Marathon. While I can break out in a sweat just thinking about running I do know one lady who ran to raise money for the Stroke Association who supported her mum who sadly passed away last year. Julie Allen was hoping to finish the race in 2 hours 30 minutes and sent a text tonight saying she did it in 2 hours 20 minutes (*wipes brow just thinking about it!) 

Now I know this lady is a fan of my cards so I thought I would grab my pens and a new image from Saturated Canary and colour up a CAS card to say well done! 


The card base, border and writing were all done on the Cameo. 
 

I coloured the image with Copics 
HAIR: E57, E55, E53, E51
SKIN: E33.E11, E21, E00, E000
PINKS: R85, R83, R81, RV10, RV000, RV0000

I don't normally blog cards before the recipient has seen them but I have a very busy few days coming up so not sure when I will be back in blogland again. I have a couple of DT cards coming up on the 15th. Hope you can pop back then to check them out.

Once again well done Julie & son, over £1,200 raised - Amazing! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous result for both your card and Julie's achievement! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Viv said...... Julie will LOVE this card to celebrate her run!! WELL DONE her!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant achievement. Beautiful card it really is lovely x

    ReplyDelete