Saturday 3 May 2014

Art by MiRan

Hi everyone, 

Last month I bought my first Art By MiRan Digi and shared the finished card on Mi Rans facebook page. I was totally blown away to be contacted shortly after and asked to be a guest designer in May! 

I am going to be doing two cards in May for Mi Ran, the first of which I am bringing you today. 

Please check out Art by Mi Rans Blog page 

The image is Fashionista by Art by MiRan
The card base, circle and bow are all cut on the Cameo
The feathers and pins are from That Craft Place
The hearts banners are a La La Lands 'Heart Banner' diecut
The Papers are from Scrapper's Delights  Forever Blowing Bubbles and Birthday Surprise.


The image is coloured with Copics
Skin E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair E57, E33, E55, E31, E50
Pinks, R85, R83, R81, RV10, RV000, RV0000

I sprinkled Shabby White Frantage from Stampendous around the image and heated from underneath to set 

The bow is cut on the cameo, the flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pins from That Craft Place
The Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
The little sentiment tage are from Lili of the Valley

I would like to thank Mi Ran for having me as a guest designer. I will be back on the 17th of May with another card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes 
Inkspirational - Pink & Green 
Kit and Clowder - Flowers

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow wow wow, this amazing colouring and shading. Just adore the pink theme and all the little feminine touches. One of the most beautiful cards I have seen in a while.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card gorgeous image and embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin heck.... will ya look at this little beauty?????? only one word.... GORGEOUS!!! Love the image.... all the fabulous pinkness........ and that wonderful frantage too!! Absolutely bloomin GORGEOUS!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... so much detail and embellishment in this card! Wonderful use of pink, your coloring is fabulous, and I like those heart punched banners! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Stacey!! It is absolutely gorgeous. She is so pretty in the pink and your details is amazing. Thank you very much for the accepting GD over at artbymiran blog. Can't wait to see your 2nd creation!! Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete