Thursday 1 May 2014

Kenny K FEMME FETALE!

Hi everyone, 

things just got a whole lot steamier over at KennyK Krafty Krew. The new challenge theme is Femme Fetale


Before I show you my DT card I need to deliver some sad news. Due to a change I have had at work I have had to step down from the KennyK DT team. This wasn't a decision I came to lightly as I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the DT. I have had a change of hours and at the moment I am not sure how much crafting time i am going to have free so I have stepped down from 5 of my 7 DT's. 

I will be keeping in touch with Tammy and the rest of the DT they aren't getting rid of me that easy hehehe. 

Now onto my DT card - I say card but I actually have 2 cards for you today. 

 The first card is using Bodacious Bev
The papers are from Artful Tiouch on Etsy 
The fussy cutting of the digi and the writing were all done on the cameo.
Bodacious Bev
Bodacious Bev
 The second image is Capt. Locke from Kenny K
The papers are EPH Boyslife PP2 from the Silhouette store 
The circle frame and corners were cut on the Cameo. 


 Please head back over now to Kenny K Krafty Krew and have a look at the rest of the DT's projects. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx



2 comments:

  1. Your Kenny K cards are just fabulous. I'm sure you will be missed on this team! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete