Sunday 4 May 2014

My little gamer boy

Hi everyone 

Really quick post today to show you a card I've just finished for my little boy who is 11 on Thursday. I wasn't going to share it until he had seen it but he has just seen me taking a pic of it (I thought he was upstairs lol) so thought I would blog it now while i have a spare 5 minutes. 


The papers are from Jessica Sprague  A Boys Life
The font is 'AR Darling'
The image is coloured entirely with Copics 
SKIN: E33, E11, E21, E00, E000
HAIR: E29, E27, E25, E21
GREEN: YG09, YG07, YG06
JEANS: B99, B97, B95, B93
BLACK 100
RED: R89, R46, R24
LIGHT BLUE B95, B93, B91

I'm now dashing off to make a brother card for Liam from his big sister. Hopefully I will be back to show you all that one tonight 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xx

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!!! Such gorgeous coloring and a perfect card for the young man!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautifully coloured. Lol, he will still love it though.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Stacey. Your coloring skills are great. Happy Birthday to your son. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Great colouring and choice of image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie I just love this creation, your colours are brilliant, gorgeous work, thank you for joining us at Mo's this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous boy's card. I love this image and papers. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete