Thursday 15 May 2014

Introducing Mr Derek Clapton!

Hi everyone, 

Now I have gone to posting fortnightly for Dr Digi it seems like ages since I last posted.  

Today I am bringing you another of my favourite Dr Digi images (ok I know they are all my favourites!) but I just have a soft sport for old Derek! 

Derek: "Tonight Matthew, I am going to be......

Derek Clapton!

Shapes all cut on Cameo 
Both music paper and headphone paper are fill patterns from the Cameo store.
 The image is coloured with Copics.


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

8 comments:

  1. Biilliant card for a Dad great design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww Stacey I'd a good giggle at this one. A brilliant card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, great colouring! This is so fun, I hope he liked it. Thanks for joining our 'anything goes' theme at Penny's challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absoluely gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute is this! i love that image and it would work great for so many cards too...Derek is a keeper! Thanks for joining us at A Song in Your HeART!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete