Tuesday 13 May 2014

All Dressed Up

Hi everyone 

Anyone who knows me knows I love All Dressed Up images and I am very lucky to on the DT for them. I decided to do something different for my next DT prokect but when I finished it last night I wanted to show it off straight away so here it is and I will have to make something else for the next challenge!

We recently had a new B&M Store open near us and they have some right bargains. I bought this photo frame for £3.99 intending to fill with family photos but in true crafter style I started thinking in the car on the way home...Oh wouldn't it be good if...... 

BEFORE:

AFTER:
The images used from top left are 
Abi Ballerina & Twinkle Toes (Freebie on the Facebook page)

I used flat backed pearl string to decorate around each frame and a mixture of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, The Ribbon Girl, and That Craft Place.

Here are individual photos of each frame. 






If you haven't yet discovered All Dressed UP - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? no, seriously, head over to the blog or the facebook inspiration page now to check out the amazing projects from the Dressy Girls and our fans.

Links for All Dressed Up 
Blog (Freebies available)
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

14 comments:

  1. Oh! Wow, Stacey, this is sooo cool! I love it! I understand that you wanted to show it immediately I would have too! Hugs, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an 'OMG HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT AND I WANT IT ON MY WALL' piece.... in case you hadn't known I'd say that??? LOL! LOVE it hon!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea it is looking stunning Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get amazed everytime i look at this, you really have done an incredible job hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a good idea for my granddaughters birthday.....well done and just lovely

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAntastic idea....i now know what i will do for both my grandkids birthdays.....wonderful

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this is outstanding I love it well done
    thank you so much for entering TTPH Challenge

    Jacqui DT X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came back for a second look....oh yes i am going to do similar for my granddaughter.....its just fab...

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous. It looks so good with the images in it. I think I have to do this now. Thanks for joining in at CFTH.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charming idea really well done, I love it all!
    Thank you for participating Fitztown Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning hun, i love all the things you make :) Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, hope that you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, as always Stacy. Thanks for playing along with us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck! I hope you noticed we’re having a DT call as well! Be sure to let all your friends know! You can read all the details here.
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...this creation just takes my breath away...I love it so much and of course all the images you have used are just lovely too. Such a wonderful project.

    Thanks for joining us at Fitztown. for our Feminine Challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon, and especially next week when are having a Birthday Blog Hop !!

    Lynn, Fitztown DT

    ReplyDelete