Tuesday 6 May 2014

Happy Birthday little Bro!

Hiya everyone, 

well I didn't manage to get back last night to blog Liam's card from his big sister but to make up for it I do have 2 cards to show you tonight! 

The first is from one of my favourite designers who I am still over the moon to be on the DT for - All Dressed Up

Now although the current challenge over on All Dressed Up is Team A and so I didn't make a DT card for it, the theme is Male cards so I thought I would share this as a little mid-challenge inspiration. Why not pop over to All Dressed Up Blog and check out the other DT cards and add your entry. Don't forget there are some freebies on the blog for you to get you started.  

Here is my card:

 The image is You Rock My World available from the Etsy Store HERE
I used the Cameo to cut the stars.  


 The image is coloured with Copics and I KNOW I KNOW I made a booboo Can you spot it?



Don't forget to check back to All Dressed Up blog to check out the challenge. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 


2 comments:

  1. Certainly a fabbie rocker hon.... LOVE this and the perfect bright papers you've put with it!! I can't spot the boo boo... and wouldn't go searching for it either!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is awesome ! love the shape and the papers and you have just worked wonders as always xxx

    ReplyDelete