Tuesday 2 September 2014

Happy Birthday Janice!

Hi everyone, 

It feels like ages since I last posted! Work has certainly kept me busy but it's all good! Anyway I managed to find some time to create a card for Janice - the lovely lady behind Scrapper's Delights. Now if you follow my blog regularly you will know I love colouring! *insert giddy kipper face here as I have today ordered the whole range of Spectrum Noir pencils and all the accessories - coming tomorrow so I can't wait - a little treat to myself for getting my promotion!* 

I was browsing the Scrapper's Delight store and decided to try one of the digital kits as they included a vast range of digi papers (my 2nd crafting obsession). Well I ended up buying them all. I will be back tomorrow to show you one I made for my sisters but today I want to show you the one I have created for Janice who is having a very special birthday today and send it to her. 

Before I show you the card let me tell you about what we have going off over on the Scrapper's Delights facebook group. To celebrate with Janice she is offering a masive 40% sale! 


We have so much going on and it all starts today with a sale to match Janice's age 40% OFF so........be quick as it will only be at this % till Thursday 9:00 GMT Click here to visit the Store!
We also have
-Give-always
-Challenges
-Freebie,
-Fun Games!
Come and Join us in the Scrappers Delights Facebook Fan Group!


Now onto my card 


All images, elements and papers are from the On The Wings of Love kit 
I used the print and cut function on the cameo to cut out all the elelmants and the image. 
I also used the cameo to create and cut the easel and card shape.

I used the clear star gel pen from Sakura to add little buts of sparkle to the swing ropes and butterflies. 
 



I hope you can all join us over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group this week for our fun and games! 
 Useful links:



Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This was such a Beautiful and touching gift Stacey and I will treasure it....it will have a permanent place in my craft room and when I am in need inspiration I will look to your card to remind me.....thank you for helping to make my day sweetie
    Big hugs Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card that I reckon Janice will treasure! OhLOL, just seen her post above this one, so I'm right. Aww Smashing Stacey as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete