Sunday 7 September 2014

Teddy Bo Is BACK!

Hi Everyone, 

Yesterday on Facebook I saw Mandz had commented that Teddy Bo was back! I had seen these cute cute bears about but I thought they were only in rubber! Well! As soon as I was put straight that they are digis I was off to the store quicker then you can blink! 3 Christmas images just jumped in my cart and I just had to colour one up straight away. 

Today I have finished making the image into what was going to be a card but now I am thinking it is going on my mantelpeice at Christmas as soon as the decorations are up (Is it too early yet?) 

I love Christmas and I am now starting on my Christmas cards with a vengence so I think you may be seeing a lot more of these cute little bears from me over the coming months. 

Here is my card:



The card template is the Multi Card Template from Sandra's Scrapshop. This template comes as either PDF format or .STUDIO for those of you with Silhouette machines. There are several different ways you can use this template, a shadowbox like I have done, a aperature card, or even a box. Take a look at Sandra's store for many other fantastic cut files. 


The papers are from Moo & Puppy on Etsy 

The tag, trees, snowflake 'swoosh' and lampost are all cut files found in the cameo store. 
 


The image is coloured with Copics. 
HAT & BOOTS: W10, W7, W5
SNOWMAN: C1, B00, BLENDER 0 
RED: R89, R46, R17
GREEN: G07, G05, G14

Chunky white frantage is sprinkles around the image to give the effect of snowfall and also on the trees. 


The shadow box has a lovely depth to it. I have stretched this one so that it is the overall size of an A4 sheet of paper - It's quite big! 

***NOTE: The multi box template does come with an oval window in it. I have Sandra's permission to change the file slightly to make it a circle - thank you Sandra. 

Head over to the Teddy Bo & Co store and check out all their other gorgeous images. And there is a DT Call coming up too for Teddy Bo. Keep an eye on facebook for more details.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
One Sweet Challenge - Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenges - Snowmen
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous designed Christmas card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stacey! Worra cracker of a card eh! Definitely should take pride of place on your mantelpiece! Brilliant stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply stunning.Loving the image-so cute and fun.Such fab detail too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the shape, depth and attention to detail, and the colours and layout are fab. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, Best Wishes, Anne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love that cute image and that frame is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra challenge. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowmen “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creation, such a cute image and I love the shape too. Thanks for joining in with The Sisters of Craft Challenge. Craft Blessings. Tracy SOC DT

    ReplyDelete