Wednesday 20 August 2014

I wish....I wish...I wish.....

Hi everyone, 

It is already time for another new release over at Scrapper's delights and this time there are three sheets of digi sentiments for you. 




I used the sentiments from the middle sheet above and picked one of the gorgeous new Genies to go with them, Genie 3. 

I used the star sentiment saying 'Dreams' as the card base and using the trace and offset function in the Silhouette Cameo I created an easel base with it. I then used some pink papers from the Paper Pack 1 also from Scrapper's Delights. I used the swirling 'make a wish' sentiment to create a step for the easel and also used the 'Wishing You Luck' sentiment on the front of the card. 
I used Icicles Stickles on the pink cloud and added a few pink gems from my stash



The image is coloured with Copics.
HAIR: BLACK 100, BV06
SKIN: E33, E11, 21, E00, E000, R20
CLOTHES: R85, R83, R81
CLOUD: RV10, RV000, RV0000



Head over to Scrapper's Delights blog to see how the other DT members have used the new sentiments. Why not join in with our latest challenge while you are there? 

But wait! Theres More... 

At the last minute the amazing Janice from Scrapper's Delight released another stunning Genie to add to the ever growing collection *whispers* between you and me, I think our Scrapper's has a little Genie obsession going on*whispers* 

So out came the cameo again and I used some of the other sentiments to create this second card:


I have again taken another of the new sentiments, this time the 'Wishes' oval and created an easel base. I used the zig zag happy birthday stamp to create the stop for the easel and then took the Wishes Do Come True digi and overlaid it over the new genie.  I added a few teal pearls. I think these images speak for themselves and don't need much embellishments adding.





Links you will find useful:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx




2 comments:

  1. Oooo I really love these !!! Both gorgeous images, and what fantastic sentiments !
    Xxx hugs xxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning as always. Your colouring is so beautiful and your design are just fabulous.
    When I grow up!!! <3

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    Scrapper's Delights challenges & New Releases

    ReplyDelete