Tuesday, 9 September 2014

All in a tangle

Hi everyone, 

Ok I know I said I would only blog one card a day but I just finished working with a gorgeous image from Teddy Bo (Yes I am going mad now I know they are digi stamps!) and I wanted to blog him now as I won't have time tomorrow


Image is "Tingle Tangle Bo" TEDDYBO_250   from the Teddy Bo & Co Store 
Papers are digi papers from Moo & Puppy on Etsy
Ribbon and glitter domes are from my stash.


The image is coloured with Copics. 



I used the same papers on the inside. 

I am now off to print ANOTHER Teddy Bo christmas image! Watch this space. 

Keep Smilin'

Stacey xxx



2 comments:

  1. Blog as many as you like!! I love 'em all! The more the merrier (and the more inspiration).
    This is a belter Stacey. I LOVE Christmas cards and I love how you come up with little crackers like this Teddy Bo one! Perfect, as usual! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete