Sunday 27 October 2013

That Craft Place - Halloween

Hi everyone, it's challenge time once again over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. I loved seeing all your pink creations last challenge. Now in complete opposite to pink and cute we have HALLOWEEN!! 



We are also having a DT call on this challenge too! Check out the challenge blog for more details
I decided to not do a card for this one but instead show off some of the amazing things you can do with the Silhouette Cameo. Now I must apologise for the lack of effort in my photo I did intend to buy in some halloween sweets to add to the pics before I blogged this but time has a habit of passing me by and suddenly here we are! So onto my creations:

All the items here were cut on the Cameo using cut files from the Silhouette store. The coffin and four pots are all made from just one peice of card. 

Apart from glue the only thing needed for all this was the Silhouette Cameo and cardstock! Really cool halloween decorations made really really easily. 

Links you may find useful:

Head back to That Craft Place challenge blog and check out all my fellow DT teamies inspirational pieces. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

Hope you all have a great Halloween 

Keep Smilin'

Stacey xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment