Tuesday 1 October 2013

Just For Fun Challenges - Buttons & Bows

Hi everyone, I was really honoured to be asked to join another DT team! Thats three up to now and one more announcement to come tomorrow too! So I was asked to be part of the DT team over at Just For Fun Challenges. 

This months challenge theme is Buttons and Bows. 

Susan E I has provided this brilliant prize for this challenge. 


Here is my card:


The card shape and all the die cuts are all cut on the Silhouette Cameo. The rosette is a Lori Whitlock cut file again cut on the cameo


The image is Little Ballerina from Lili of the Valley coloured with copics. 


Head back to Just For Fun Challenges  now to check out my teamies DT projects and add your entry. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'

Stacey xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stacey! I'm not surprised you've joined another DT. Your work is so special. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - beautiful image! I really really want a Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the image and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, your blog is looking great too, was just having a nose around hehe Catch up with ya soon girlie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image, welcome to the team x xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacey this is beautiful! Loving all the detail you have put into it and the colour scheme, mind pink is my fav colour.
    Welcome to the team
    Hugs Kelly
    JFF Teamie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacey,

    Such a lot of pink and it looks fabulous! =D I love all of those layers and the colouring is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning! Glad to have you on board!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete