Wednesday 23 October 2013

Another Christmas Card...

Hi everyone, 

Another day off work today and another crafty day. I spent the majority of the day working on something very special but its a Christmas gift so I won't be showing it off until after the big guy in red has been! What I can show you is something I worked on this evening. Here is it:


The image is Jenny Bear All Shopped Out by Lili Of The Valley. 
The card base and corner swirl were files from the Silhouette Store and cut on the Cameo
The sentiment is also from Lili Of The Valley
The ribbon, lace and glittery candi are all from my stash. 
The papers are from Home from Christmas be Papermania. 


The image was coloured using copics.


Thanks for looking. 

Challenges I would like to enter this into:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Stacey, really lovely card.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete