Wednesday 2 October 2013

All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes



I am very very excited and proud to announce that I have been chosen to join the Design Team over at the very beautiful All Dressed Up! If you haven't seen these beautiful stamps you really should head over to the Etsy Shop and have a gander at them. They really are beautiful. 

Our first challenge marks the release of two new stamps My Best Friend and Daddy's Little Helper. 

The winner will win a £5 voucher to spend in the All Dressed Up Etsy store



I decided to use My Best Friend and here is what I came up with:


I made the box frame using a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette Store and cut on my Cameo.  The papers were from my stash thats lost its front page so I'm not sure which they are (really gutted as I would love to replace these ones) the corner flourish, dream banner and flagpole were all cut on the Cameo. 


I used promarkers and copics to colour the image. How cute is that little puppy! 


The flowers are a mixture from The ribbon girl, That Craft Place and Country Baskets





Pop back to the All Dressed Up challenge blog and take a look at the other gorgeous creations from my DT teamies. Don't forget to add your entry too! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx 

12 comments:

  1. This is perfect, I love what you have done, and you have coloured her perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button Stacey:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful project Stacey and a real little treasure. Thank you so much for wanting to be part of the ADU team, we are so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Stacey, this is out of this world gorgeous! What a fantastic picture frame you made!
    The perfect 'frame' for your gorgeous image.
    Hugs Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Stacey! Such gorgeous colouring and pretty dies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty in all that pink!!! Love this one with all those pretty details and that "dream" banner.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, and a great post too! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love this Stacey, you did a fantastic job xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project and I LOVE all that pink!
    DT hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. no bloomin wonder.... it's STUNNING!!!! Totally love your project hun!!! :) hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woww... what a gorgeous frame and such fabulous colouring of this little lady..

    And all I can say is GO TEAM A!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete