Monday 29 June 2015

Happy Birthday Brenda

Hi everyone 

Anyone who follows my blog regularly will know that my favourite stash item is all my lush ribbon. Today is the birthday of the lovely lady who supplies all my lace, ribbon, pearls and buckles, Brenda. I knew I had to make something using lots of products from Brenda as a gift for her birthday. I decided on a door hanger that Brenda could hang on her lace & ribbon room. 



Image - Teddy Bo 
Chipboard plaque - Every Crafts A Pound
Paper - Purple Texture - La Boutique Dei Colori printed on normal printer paper and decopaged onto the plaque using Acolor Allround Medium available from That Craft Place 

Everything else on the plaque is from Brenda's Lace & Ribbon Specials 




Pop back tomorrow and I will be blogging the card I made to go with this gift. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this month!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great door hanger - love the lace roses and bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, Stacey, have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete