Sunday 21 June 2015

613 Avenue Create Challenge Time

Hi everyone

It is time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

The theme this fortnight is Anything Goes with a twist: Sights/Sounds/Tastes of Summer.

The sponsor I was assigned to this time was Lacy Sunshine and I am using Rory Spreading the Love 

I went with 
Sights - KITE
Sound - KIDS (the card is for a kid) 
Tastes - STRAWBERRY (colour inspiration)


Ribbon, Buckle, Pearls - Brenda's Lace & Ribbon


Copics Used 
SKIN E33 E11 E21 E00 
HAIR E29 E27 E25 E21 
RED R89 R46 R17 
DARK RED RV99 R59 R56 




Please head on over to the 613 Avenue Create challenge blog now and check out the other fab creations by the DT.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design perfect for our challenge
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner SBBC
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita, rdeče-bela voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous! I love all the red and this IMAGE! I love this Rory. Great add ons and embellishments with this design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft this challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete