Sunday 7 June 2015

Getting a head start!

Hi everyone, 

Ok Ok Ok! So I know it's only June but I have decided to make an early start on this years Christmas cards. I saw these super super sweet Christmas Images from Sugar Nellie and just knew I had to snap some up and make some up. 



Snowflakes cut on the Silhouette Cameo 
Charm and Gems from my stash

 Copics Used:
SKIN E33, E11, E21, E00
HAIR E29, E27, E25 
ANIMAL C6 C4 C2
BLUE COMBO 1 B45 B21 B41
BLUE COMBO 2 B32 B21 B41

 I used the 2nd blue combo listed above to cover the lines leaving the ends white and dragging the colour out with the blender pen so they blended to a white tip. I then went over the whole wing with the clear Copi Spica glitter pen.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely, what base did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Stacey this is beautiful, I love your colouring and the glitter pen looks stunning! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    hugs suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Stacey, love the shape and the lovely soft colours, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Stacey. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning!!!
    Thanks for playing along at The Sugar Bowl this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable image! Absolutely magical card; so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful her wings look stunning! thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl
    hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly amazing, I looked at your card a long time :) The soft colours and all the details, mmm! Thank you for playing along with us at the Sugar Bowl, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete