Sunday 1 February 2015

It's Challenge Time! - That Craft Place

Hi everyone, 

I have some really exciting news today. I have been asked back onto the DT for That Craft Place LTD. I was so excited I said yes straight away! 


Today sees a new challenge start over on the challenge blog and the theme this fortnight is everyone's favourite, Anything Goes. 

Are you 'reddit' to see my card (sorry I couldn't resist!) 


Die - Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn - A range of dies are available from That Craft Place
Copics -  That Craft Place
Cameo to cut all shapes out - That Craft Place 


I love making these rolled roses. I have posted a tutorial on how to make these over on That Craft Place Natter & Chatter Facebook group. 
 
 
I used Copics to colour in this cute little dude 
G17, G14, G12

Head over to the challenge blog now to check out the great projects from the other DT and add your entry. 

Links you need to know 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

3 comments: