Sunday 15 February 2015

Inspired by a film...

Hi everyone 

It is time for another challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog  and this week our theme is Inspired by a film. 

I chose the last film I watched with my daughter (who has seen it 100 times!) - Hunger Games. 

This really isn't my kind of film I am more of a soppy romantic chick flick or comedy kinda gal but there is something about the Hunger Games that just keeps you watching. Anyway the image I used is my all time favourite of Saturated Canary and as Katniss' main weapon is her bow and arrow I thought this would fit the theme perfectly. 


Heart pearls, beaded swirls, bird, leaf pins, copics and cameo to cut all shapes from That Craft Place 

 

The Image is coloured with Copics 
SKIN E33, E11, E21, E00
HAIR E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
CLOTHES BV13, BV02, BV01
 

I used the saying that Effie uses in the film to create the Sentiment. 
 

Head back over to the That Craft Place Challenge Blog  now to check out the other DT projects and to add your own entry. 

Links you need to know 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Stacey, great design, lovely colour and once again, amazing colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete