Saturday 24 January 2015

Saturated Canary - Tilly Fairy

Hi everyone 

I am nearly caught up with all my blogging now of cards I have made in the past but have never got round to blogging. This next one is using the gorgeous Tilly Fairy. I bought Tilly in rubber but I am rubbish at rubber stamping and never used it much. So how happy was I when Krista released her in digi! VERY! 

I am sure this is going to me one of my most used digis from Saturated Canary. It is right up there as one of my favourites. 



Papers - Soft Purples from Kandy Magick on Etsy 
Lace & Ribbon - Primrose Crafts 
All shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo 
 

The image was coloured with Copics (I am sorry but as I coloured this one a while ago I can't remember the combos I used.) 



I added some glittery sparkle to the sentiment using a Copic Spica glitter pen. 

 


I left this as a general greeting so the card can be used for any occassion. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

2 comments: