Monday 19 January 2015

Miss Personality

Hi all 

Ok so I know I said I would blog a card a day until I have caught up with all the cards I made before I was ill BUT I just couldnt wait to show you this next card. I bought this little digi more or less as soon as it was released and it has been sat printed off on my shelf for ages. I decided to colour it up and finally do something with her. I love this and have just the cheeky little girl in mind who has a birthday coming up soon! 


Papers - Tiny Heart Pattern from the Silhouette Store Design ID #54003
Ribbons - Primrose Crafts 
All Shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo 


The image was coloured with Copics 
SKIN E33, E11, E21, E00
HAIR E29, E27, E25, E21
BLACK 100, T9, T7, T5
ORANGE R05, R02, R01


I love this font found on DaFont.com 


Keep Smilin'

Stacey xx 


14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the shape, fantastic colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous shape. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card and lovely colouring, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a great shape card!! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love your choice of colours & your colouring!
    Thanks for playing in our Lot's of Layers Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck & don't forget to join us next month too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" at Creative Cutting Challege!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card design.Just perfect for this cute n' quirky image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a wonderful shaped card. A gorgeous image beautifully shaded and embellished. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, love the colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the crafting cafe. Hope to see you again next month

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love this card! I love the shape, all the heart, the ribbon bow, and your image is spectacular. Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful creation - great colours and design - thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap this time and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a cool card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete