Saturday 19 July 2014

All Dressed Up For Christmas

Hi everyone, 

How are you all surviving this heat? Me - I hate it! I much prefer winter to summer.  Winter definately hit my craft table today with not one but two Christmas cards being made. Here is one, the other is for a future DT so you will just have to wait a little longer to see that one. 

I simply can't wait to see this years Christmas Digis from All Dressed Up. I have every confidence that Wendy will knock up some little pearlers for us all. Saying that I don't know how she will beat last years as they were just gorgeous!  

Pearls, Lace & Ribbon - That Craft Place
Card blank and all shapes: Silhouette Cameo

 Image is coloured with Copics
SKIN: E11, E21, E00
HAIR: E57, E55, E53, E51
PINKS: 
R89, R85, R83
R85, R83, R81
RV10, RV000, RV0000



Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

11 comments:

  1. a fabulous Christmas card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love all the pink :)
    Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Chukky Egg, you've played a blinder with this scrummy card. LOVE it! Even if it IS pink! It's gorgeous!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always, Stacey!! Love the all the pink you used and those pearls are great!! Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran Challenge. Hope see you again. Hugs, Mi Ran
    Art by Mi Ran Challenge
    Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...hello, my friend! It's so great to see you link up with us over at Jellypark Friends! You've done your usual incredible job with this gorgous card! LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest Christmas Card I have ever seen. I love the lady touch to it. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge, and come check out what give aways are going on at our Blogs.
    Lisa
    HIMCR DT
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE pink for Christmas cards... ok, I love pink for ALL cards but you know what I mean - lol!
    This image was one of my faves from last year so I'm excited to see what Wendy cooks up for us this year too :-D
    Gorgeous Cameo work AGAIN!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! What an adorable Christmas Card! Love the color and the image is just adorable! I am your newest follower!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this for my CHNC 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete