Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Beginnings - Just For Fun Challenges

Hi everyone,
 
Happy New Year. Here is my first challenge of 2014 with Just For Fun Challenges and our theme this challenge is NEW (New Year, New Home, New Baby, New Job....you get the idea!)
 
I was going to do a New Job card but then my parents had new neighbours move in next door and asked me to make a New Home card. So here it is...
 
 
The image is from Tulip and Friends cd from Docrafts Digital Designer
The writing and doodle border were done on the Silhouette Cameo using Sketch Pens.
I added 4 Card Candi in pale blue to finish off the doodle border.
 
 
I used the Sketch Pens. again on the inside to add a message.
 
Head back over to Just for Fun challenges now to see the other New cards from the DT and to add your entry.
 
Keep Smilin'
 
Stacey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card - so pretty! I love the image and the colours you have chosen - and I really NEED a Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally beautiful card. The pastel colours are wonderful and the image is fun and pretty and so perfect for the cards occasion. Love it.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and I love the soft colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Stacey!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and following me!! :))
    This "new home" card is super sweet and I love the doodling!!! What a great way to use the cameo!! I am sad to say that mine has sat in the box for a year now... and my cricut machines all look at me with longing... it has been a long time since I got crafty with a die cut machine. I really need to make the time to get them going again!! :) :) I love your cards~~ just took a tour!! Happy to see all of your makes this upcoming year~~ CHEERS!! xo

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete