Sunday 1 March 2015

That Craft Place Challenge - Mother's Day

Hi everyone 


It is challenge time again over at That Craft Place challenge blog and today's theme is Anything Goes - Mother's day 

Here is my DT project that I have made as a gift for my own mum. 


Pearls, Pearl swirl, rose organza, Cameo (to cut all shapes), Copics, Feathers, Beaded Twirls, MDF stand, Frantage to cover MDF stand, charm & white ribbon all from That Craft Place! 
 
Papers - Pink Textures by LaBoutiqueDeiColori 









Head back over to That Craft Place challenge blog and see the other DT inspirational projects and why not add your entry while you are there. 

Links you need to know 


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. How wondeful, what a very pretty piece of work, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete