Wednesday 4 March 2015

Saturated Canary - Waiting For Spring

Hi all 

Well March is a very busy month for me. There is my birthday, Mother's day, mine and hubbys wedding anniversary, my mums birthday, my parents anniversary phewwwwwwwww BUSY BUSY BUSY 

So I thought I better get cracking with some cards and todays is my mums birthday card. 


Ribbons, Lace & pearls - Brenda's Lace & Ribbons 
White leaves & Cameo to cut all shapes - That Craft Place


I made these little tags on the Cameo and used to colour select tool to match the font colour to the papers used. 



I used Copics to colour the image:
SKIN E33, E11, E21, E00
LIGHT PINK RV0000, RV000, RV00
DARK PINK R85, R83, R81
VASE & FLOWER BG000, BG10, E53, E51, YG09, G07 





Keep Smilin'
Stacey x

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so pretty Stacey, I love all your detail and the lovely image, a really gorgeous creation!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Stacey, your attention to detail is amazing.. Thank you for joining us over at hhtp://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk - Paula (Crafting Musketeers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your cute image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card! I really love that Image! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacey,
    Gorgeous card; love all the lacey bits, and the adorable image. Thanks for joining LLC for our photo inspiration challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful display and thanks for sharing at out challenge this time.xx
    {One Sweet Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely stunning. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete