Thursday 12 March 2015

Sugar Nellie - Rosie

Hi everyone 

This week I have purchased my first ever digis from Sugar Nellie - I don't know why but I thought Sugar Nellie was only rubber stamps so I was over the moon to see digi stamps on there! 

I bought three to start with but I am sure I will be back for more before long. 

First up is Rosie - this digi as an absolute pleasure to colour. 


Ribbon, Lace & Pearls: Brenda's Lace & Ribbon Specials
Cameo to cut all shapes on: That Craft Place 
Straws: Ebay 


Copics Used
SKIN E33, E11, E21, E00
HAIR E35, E33, E31, E30
DRESS R22, R21, R20
WINGS R02, R01, R00
HALO - COPIC SPICA GLITTER PENS 




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes

Keep smilin'
Stacey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Stacey this is just so beautiful. Love the mono water melon colouring and the little trio of scrolls is such a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a sweet little girlie Stacey, lovely colouring and a great design, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful and sweet card. Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete