Thursday 24 May 2018

Sneaky Tilda

Hi everyone, 

What a beautiful day it has been today! Let's hope this sunshine continues through the bank holiday weekend.  

Last weekend I had the most amazing time visiting Mary & Andrea Gourley at their home. Mary and Andrea are the owners of The Ribbon Girl where I get all my beautiful embellishments from. Oh I was in heaven! I had the chance to look around at everything and to say I was like a child in a sweetshop is an understatement!!  We also did some colouring together and I coloured up this gorgeous Magnolia image. I used all the gorgeous goodies that I came home with on this card and this it may just be my favourite card ever! 


Image - Sneaky Tilda (Magnolia) 
Papers - Maja Designs Sofiero 6x6 paper pack 
Embellishments all from The Ribbon Girl:

Copic Colours used:
Hair: RV99 R59 R56
Skin: E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 R20
Dress/Bow/Boots:  R85 R83 R81 / RV00 RV000 RV000


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for playing with us Simply Magnolia DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Very beautifully painted Tilda's hair - this is very unusual and I liked it. Thank you for your participation with us Paradise of Magnolia. Big hugs, Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Beautiful card! Thank so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia this month! Hugs, Myry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I like the unusual color of Tilda's hair and many fine details. Thank you for attention to the task Paradise of Magnolia. Big hugs, Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete