Sunday 18 February 2018

Tiddly Inks Mollys Heartline

Hi everyone 

What a miserable weekend it has been. Very cold and damp here in the north (UK). Hope the weather is nicer wherever in the world you are. Only one thing for it on a wet cold weekend - Craft! 

I havent moved from my craft desk today. After a very difficult week I needed some me time so my lovely husband has done all the cooking today and the kids have helped with chores and me - I have done nothing except craft. 

I was intending this card to be a DT card next month but I just cannot wait till then to show you all. I think it might just be my favourite card that I have made to date. 

What do you all think:


'Hugs' Chipboard: Make It Crafty
All Embellishments from The Ribbon Girl:
 

 
 


Copics Used:
Hair (& Shoes): RV99 R59 R56
Skin: E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Pink Dress: R85 R83 R81
Red Hearts: R89 R46 R24 


I added clear Wink Of Stella to the HUGS chipboard 


I find using this Hemp Twine from the Ribbon Girl to tie my bows gives a much better finish. The middle of the bows isnt as bulky and the tails of the ribbon hang at better angles. 

If you haven't already entered our challenge yet please head over to the Tiddly Inks blog now. You still have plenty of time to get your 'Give Love' themed card entered. 

 
Useful Links:
 
There is a lot more inspiration over on the Tiddly Inks facebook page. I hope you come over to join us.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment