Sunday 1 October 2017

LOTV Igloo Bears

HI everyone 

Something different from me this evening. A card with no colouring involved. I couldn't resist purchasing some of the gorgeous LOTV Simply Print sheets from their online sale last night and got straight onto making a card with one this morning. I really enjoyed concentrating more on the card than the colouring and with how many Christmas cards I have got to make these sheets are definitely going to be used a LOT! 


Products:
'Wonderland' 6x6 Papers
White Teeny Tiny Pom Pom Trim
Aqua Sparkle 25mm Ribbon 
Star Pins Wheel of 30 Mixed
Bells Silver 10mm Jingle Bells 

Image:




Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's very lovely with the image.....I understand you wanting to use more of them. Coloring takes a lot of time.
    I love the colors and the pretty ribbon.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete