Sunday 19 February 2017

Flower Tilda with Bow Knot

Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far. I have had a very strange week so I was definately ready for some crafting this weekend. Tonight I managed not one but two cards! Just for fun too. As much as I love my DT work I do like sitting down with no plans no themes and just going with the flow. And I don't know about you guys but the idea I have in my head when I sit down is a million miles from what comes out in the finished card! Not just me? Oh, good!

Ok I can only show you one of tonight's card - the second is something very special that is under lock and key for quite a while.



I am such a scatter brain I forgot to write down my combos. The only ones I know are:
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 R21
Hair E55 E53 E51
Shoes E53 E51 E50




Products from The Ribbon Girl


Products from Petal Lu





Other Products



Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment