Sunday 29 January 2017

LOTV Wedding Couple

Hi everyone 

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I have had a very lazy Sunday today - that's what Sundays are for right? 

I haven't finished todays card yet so nothing to show from today but I have got last nights card to show. It was so late when I finished it I decided to wait until tonight to blog it. 

I have used another gorgeous Lili Of The Valley image to create this wedding card for a friends grand-daughter. 

 .
 .
 .

Copics Used 
Hair E57 E55 E53 E51 (Bride) E27 E29 (Groom)
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 R20
Suit C10 C8 C6 C4
Shoes 100Black
Dress E51 E50 Blender
Flowers RV99 R59 R56
 
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ingredients:
Ribbon, Pearl Heart  - Brendas Lace & Ribbon Specials 
Heart Pins, Flowers, Leaves, Flat backed pearls, Lace - The Ribbon Girl 
Pearl Stamen - The Craft Box 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment