Saturday 9 July 2016

Starshine - Saturated Canary

Hi everyone 

What a damp horrible weekend we are having so far. I decided to cheer myself up with some crafting - like I need an excuse!! 

Today I have had a break from Magnolia images - did anyone see the video I did on Facebook live the other day? A friend of a friend was selling all her craft stuff and sold me her entire Magnolia collection. OMGosh was I in heaven!!! You can see the video of me looking through them all on my facebook page. If we aren't friends on Facebook - WHY NOT!?!  

Ok so back to todays card. I used a super super cute image from Saturated Canary. SC is due to close its doors on the 31st of July so hurry over to the store and make sure you get your favourites before the 31st. 

So the card..... 


 

Copics used:
Hair  B24 B29 B79 C8 100BLACK
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Top B24 B29 B79
Skirt & Hairbow  R24 R46 R89 



Apologies for the poor photos. I am having major problems with my cameras batteries holding their charge so had to use my phone. (Whoever said iPhone 6sPlus  cameras were good are telling fibs! Its rubbish) 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment