Sunday 27 December 2015

Wee Stamps - pixie

Hi everyone 

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year celebrations. 

I have had a few weeks without crafting due to various reasons - my mum having an heart attack the week before Christmas and keeping us all worried being the main one! We were told she would be spending Christmas in hospital but they discharged her at 7pm on Christmas Eve! PHEWWW that was close but in the end we had the perfect day! 

So tonight was the first chance in a long while I had to sit and craft and here is my card:


Pearls, Lace, Ribbon, Bling from Brenda's Lace & Ribbon 
 


Copics:
SKIN E33 E11 E21 E00 E000
HAIR T10 V09 V17 V05
CLOTHES V09 V17 V25
WINGS BV01 BV00 BV000 
BRANCH E59 E57 E33 
LEAVES G29 G46 YG63
 





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Good news about your Mum. Stunning card, love the deep purples

    ReplyDelete