Monday 23 November 2015

The Digi Rainbow!

Hi everyone 

Just a quick post from me this morning. No card to show just a shout out to The Digi Rainbow on Etsy. 

I found The Digi Rainbow yesterday while browsing Etsy for some new Christmas Papers and WOW these Red and Cream Christmas papers are just adorable. There are 5 packs and every one are just so CUTE! 

The Digi Rainbow very kindly gave me permission to use one of the papers as my blog background. 

Please pop along to the store - if you are a fan of digi papers (as you all know I am slightly obsessed with them heheh) you will not be disappointed. The 5 packs I purchased yesterday which my background is from are:

Pack 1 available HERE


Pack 2 available HERE

Pack 3 available HERE 

Pack 4 available HERE

Pack 5 available HERE


I can't wait to get started using these papers. Which are your favorites? I think mine are the trees and Rudolph in pack 5! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeek, I LOVE!!!!!! I spotted these on your Pinterest but gosh, I hadn't realised how many fabulous designs there were....I think I may have to get these ;-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete