Sunday 9 August 2015

Tiddlyinks - Wryn In The Fall

Hi everyone 

This weekend has been all about Christmas! Well over half way now I hope you have all started your cards. I am actually doing quite well this year and now have a few ready. 

This weekend I have made another two. I will save one for another day and show you my favourite of the two first. 

I used a gorgeous Wryn stamp from Tiddlyinks - Wryn in the Fall. 


Gems & bell charm from my stash 
 


I love the perfect bows you get from the Embellishment Attic Bowmaker. 
 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

3 comments:

  1. How adorable, what a great festive card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey! I am fluttering over from my blog where you left me the sweetest comment. You and your 613 teamies are a lovely bunch! I'm so happy I popped over because this card is a beauty! :o) I love Wryn... she is cute as a button! Your papers are gorgeous and the snowflakes are beautiful. I've gone through your blog and it filled me with warm fuzzies. :o) I am delighted to be your newest follower and look forward to seeing all of you future creations. Have a happy week!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Stacey! Wryn is a fave of mine and this little gal looks so cute and all decked out for the season. I had a good snoop through your blog this afternoon and you have some amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete