Saturday 23 May 2015

Simply Sassy - Tiffany

Hi everyone 

I have some very exciting news coming over the next few weeks. Not one lot, not even two but three lots of news! Stay tuned.... ;) 

Ok so June is going to be a mega busy month for me. I have my husbands birthday, Father's day and my beautiful little girl is turning 14 at the end of the month. 14!!! Where did all those years go! 

Anyway I knew her card had to be extra special (and no she wont see this as she never looks on my blog and its hidden from her on Facebook.) and I couldn't wait another month to show it off. 


Lace, Ribbon, Bow buckle, diamante pearls, Rose pearl trim - Brendas Lace & Ribbon Specials 
Cheesecloth and heart charm - The Ribbon Girl
Enamel dots - Ebay 
Pins & Dies - That Craft Place



Copics used:
SKIN E33 E11 E21 E00 
HAIR RV99 R59 R56
PINK R85 R83 R81 R89
I used a glitter glue (very like stickles but not Stickles branded)on the skirt.






I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. Stacey, This is a really beautiful card. I can see the time you have put into this and your daughter will be thrilled with it. I love your colouring and all the pretty details and embellishments you have added, I am particularly taken with your RV hair colour combination...a gorgeous creation all round...Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week at In The Pink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Stacey, so very pretty and what a lovely verse, she will love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely details.
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Happy Birthday' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey this is wonderful. Your daughter will love it. Such detail, I love the way you showcase it all. Thank you so much for joining us at Petal LU.

    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning, love all the pretty detail, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete