Wednesday 31 December 2014

Party Hardy

Hi everyone 

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to tonights celebrations. I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. 

 I have made over 200 cards this year and still love this hobby! 

I am going to aim for 300 cards in 2015! 

Here is the last card for 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


Lace & Ribbon = Primrose Crafts 
Feathers, Pears, Zipper & Doily = That Craft Place 
All shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo


The image is coloured with Copics.
SKIN - E33, E11, E21, E00, E000
HAIR - E33, E31, E51
PURPLE - V20, V22, V25
PINK - R85, R83, R81

See you all next year!! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, this is outstanding!!! So beautiful and I love your coloring on that cute image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, stunning design.

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    Hugs Jacee

    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete