Saturday 25 October 2014

Where's Bo Hiding!

Hi everyone 

Last but not least (for today anyway) is another card with the super cute super furry Teddy Bo! 

I coloured this one in ages ago but have been looking for the right papers to jump out at me! Hard to think I struggled to find a paper since I have zillions of them but nothing just popped. Until today. I received an email from one of my favourite digi paper company NitWits! 

I went browsing as you do - well it would be rude not to after they took the time to email right? And as soon as I saw 'Beary Christmas' I knew they would be perfect for Teddy Bo. 

Here's what I came up with:



Copics were used to Colour the image - I am so bad though I didn't write down which I used. I do know the fur is E57, E37, E34, E31, E30 

I used the NitWit papers again on the inside to create a matching insert. 


Check out the other gorgeous Christmas images in the Teddy Bo & Co Store now and why not visit the challenge blog and give our latest challenge a bash!  

That's all for today but I will be back tomorrow with more furry gorgeousness from Teddy Bo and also revisiting some old friends at All Dressed UP!  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 Allsorts - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas-If you want to get ahead get a hat
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
Open Minded Crafting -Dressing Up
ArtByMiran - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers  - Anything Goes

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 200- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great image and I love the papers, some of my faves
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Stacey with great colours and layout.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image!! Love it! Great coloring.. Fantastic colors!! Love the inside too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative fingers

    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG---GORGEOUS!!!!Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adore how you have colored that bear!!!! I have to learn how to color fur that way :) Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! I love how you've coloured the fur and the tree! Oh and the layout and colours are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete