Saturday, 25 October 2014

Where's Bo Hiding!

Hi everyone 

Last but not least (for today anyway) is another card with the super cute super furry Teddy Bo! 

I coloured this one in ages ago but have been looking for the right papers to jump out at me! Hard to think I struggled to find a paper since I have zillions of them but nothing just popped. Until today. I received an email from one of my favourite digi paper company NitWits! 

I went browsing as you do - well it would be rude not to after they took the time to email right? And as soon as I saw 'Beary Christmas' I knew they would be perfect for Teddy Bo. 

Here's what I came up with:



Copics were used to Colour the image - I am so bad though I didn't write down which I used. I do know the fur is E57, E37, E34, E31, E30 

I used the NitWit papers again on the inside to create a matching insert. 


Check out the other gorgeous Christmas images in the Teddy Bo & Co Store now and why not visit the challenge blog and give our latest challenge a bash!  

That's all for today but I will be back tomorrow with more furry gorgeousness from Teddy Bo and also revisiting some old friends at All Dressed UP!  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 Allsorts - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas-If you want to get ahead get a hat
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
Open Minded Crafting -Dressing Up
ArtByMiran - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers  - Anything Goes

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 200- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great image and I love the papers, some of my faves
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Stacey with great colours and layout.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image!! Love it! Great coloring.. Fantastic colors!! Love the inside too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative fingers

    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG---GORGEOUS!!!!Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adore how you have colored that bear!!!! I have to learn how to color fur that way :) Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I love how you've coloured the fur and the tree! Oh and the layout and colours are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete