Sunday 8 June 2014

Get Well Soon Abbie

Hi everyone, 

Today I am bringing you a card I have made for a very brave little girl, Abbie (8). Abbie is the daughter of one of my team mates over at All Dressed Up. Abbie has a serious illness which often sees her hospitalised for long stays at a time. When we found out Abbie has to go in hospital again this week for a 2 week stay, one of our DT suggested sending little Abbie a card and some treats. I decided I would like to do the same too. I spent a lot of time in hospital when I was a child and first diagnosed with Asthma, I remember how boring it is! 

Wendy, our designer over at All Dressed designed a digi based on Abbies photo a little while ago so I decided to use this image on my card:


The image I used is Love My Pets from the All Dressed Up Etsy Store. 
Heart Banner is from La La Land Crafts (Available from That Craft Place)
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Feather, Doily, Buttons, Charm and Cameo used to cut all shapes are all from That Craft Place
 
The image is coloured using copics and Chunky White frantage mixed with WOW pink embossing powder is sprinkled around the image. 


I made up a little parcel of goodies to keep Abbie occupied for a little while. My daughter also added some loom band bracelts in for Abbie too. 



Abbie - you are one very brave little girl and I hope your hospital stay goes very quickly for you (and your mum!) 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely gift hope Abbie is soon feeling better Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is PINK and gorgeous Stacey and I'm sure Abbie will love it! And the fabbie parcel too... it'll make her hospital stay go quicker hopefully!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Stacey, hoe thoughtful and ho beautiful little Abbie is framed so lovingly in all that pink. If this card and the little gifts don't cheer her, nothing will! xxx

    ReplyDelete