Sunday 8 December 2013

Advent - December 8th - Post 1

Hi everyone,
 
Here is a different style of card from me - no colouring!
 
I decided there are some people I am sending a card to who prefer a more traditional approach and whilst I love making cute modern stamped cards I realise they don't suit everyone.
 
This has to be one of the simplest easiest cards to make and are great when you are in a rush as the Silhouette Cameo does everything for you.
 
 
Both cards are the same but on the second one you can just vaguely see where I have scored a diamond pattern into the card at the back using my Hougie Board.  Everything on here was cut on the Silhoutte cameo using free cut files from Birds Cards
 
 
I have made this one in a few different colours now and also have a few in my 'spares' box in case I have forgotten anyone!
 
I will be back at midday with another Christmas card - and also before that with yet another for the latest That Craft Place challenge which should go live at 9am if blogger plays nicely.
 
Keep Smilin'
 
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment