Sunday 14 July 2013

Here Come The Boys - Challenge #56 ANYTHING GOES

Here Come The Boys - Challenge #56 ANYTHING GOES

Hi everyone, it's challenge time over at Here Come The Boys once again and this weeks theme is Anything Goes. This week my GDT card features a digi from Digistamp Boutique from the Alf range. I just adore Alf. 


Now for some reason my pc only saved one of the four photos i took of this card so I'm sorry to say this is the only picture I have to show you! 

The image is DIY Alf from Digistamp Boutique and can be found HERE

I coloured Alf using promarkers and the papers are from  Jessica Sprague and some I had laying around in my  stash. 

I hope you can join us in this fortnights challenge. Please visit Here Come The Boys blog to see the other great cards from my fellow DT members and for full details on how to enter and the prize on offer. 




 photo staceysiggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment