Sunday 2 June 2013

Catch up Sunday! 

Hey everyone. I thought it was time I caught up on a bit of blogging today. Have done a lot of cards recently but as most are for DT work I cant show you them just yet. However this little beauty is one I did just for fun one day last week. I received a pack of bumble bee embelishments through the post and built the idea for the card from there. Heres how it ended up:


The image is Whispy from Saturated Canary. I love colouring these images as they are all so cute! 
The sentiment is from Little Blue Button Stamps

The card was fussy enough with all the dies so I decided to just emboss the background rather then use papers.


The image is coloured using promarkers 
 Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blue, Baby Pink
Black, Cool Grey 5, 4,3, 2
Raw Sienna, Sunflower, Tulip Yellow, Buttercup.



I used the same sentiment inside the card and also cropped a few more little bees. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:





 photo staceysiggy.png

7 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog. Very impressed. Love all the detail you put into your work, including the inside of your cards.
    Sandy USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gloriously bright and sunny card Stacey.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Here Come the Girls' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo. Brilliant bright happy card. Perfect for our challenge at a gem of a challenge,
    Thanks for sharing with us and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fab colour combo!! thanks for playing at Di's Digis this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your bee card :) Thanks for sharing, she is wonderful and very inspiring xx
    Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete