Sunday 21 April 2013

Hi all, Back to work today so no crafting today (got to squeeze in a little housework first) but I wanted to share this card with you. While I was busy yesterday crafting away (see previous posts) my 11 year old daughter Anna was sat across from me busily colouring away and came up with this! WOW! shes a chip off the old block huh? Very proud of her and said I would include on my blog to show everyone what a beautiful talented daughter I have. 

She used promarkers although im not sure what colours as she had packed away before I got chance to look (now lets apply that to your bedroom Anna!) 

Papers were from First Edition Papers - New Bloom

candi from our ever growing stash (you can never have too much candi right?)


And here she is, my beautiful Daughter. 

Keep Smiling 

Stacey xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment