Saturday 22 August 2015

Through The Craft Room Door - Magazine Challenge

Hi Everyone


My Card today was created for the upcoming website challenge with details to be announced September 1st in the new release of TTCRD magazine and on the website.

Anyone can play in this challenge as long as you are a member of the Website .
As well as all the great articals jam packed into the magazine there is also a themed challenge. 
This issue the theme is 'masculine' 
Here is my DT Card 
 Image is Rock My World from All Dressed Up.



You can find all the materials I used in the next issue of Through The Craft Room Door magazine. 
Check out the preview on my sidebar or go to the blog for subscription details HERE 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment