Sunday 16 August 2015

Sent With Love - Gorjuss!

Hi everyone 

Quick post from me tonight - I am trying to cling onto the weekend but think it's time to admit defeat and head to bed ready for the dreaded Manic Monday tomorrow. 


Ribbons & Pearls - Brenda's Lace & Ribbon Specials 

 (sorry for the glare - my daylight lamp that I usually use for photos is broken) 

Copics Used 
SKIN E33 E11 E21 E00 
HAIR 100 BLACK 
DRESS  R89 R46 R24  / 100 BLACK


I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

3 comments:

  1. Very striking and a gorgeous card Stacey. The red and black is such a fab combo. Great colouring on this little gal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Stacey - love the black and red colour scheme - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the colours, very striking!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete