Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas from That Craft Place - and a challenge!

Hi everyone,
 
This is probably going to be my last post of 2013. Wow I have now been blogging for 8 months and wow that 8 months has been amazing!! I cannot wait for 2014 in blogland. I would like to wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas
 
 
Onto todays challenge from That Craft Place
 
 
 
the theme this time is - well what else could it be??
 
 
 
and here is my DT card
 
 
The image is Christmas Angel from Saturated Canary.
The papers are from Klouisedigiart on Etsy.
The feathers, ribbon and lace are from That Craft Place.
The corner flourishes were cut on the Silhouette Cameo
 
 
The image is coloured with copics which are now also available from That Craft Place
 
 
I used the same papers inside and my favourite Christmas rubber stamp.
 
 
Head back over to That Craft Place challenge blog now to see the other gorgeous DT projects and don't forget to add your entry while you are there.
 
Links you may find useful:
 
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
See you all next year!!
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment: