Friday 6 December 2013

Advent 6th December - Post 2

Hi everyone,
 
It's time for todays advent midday post. Did anyone guess from the sneaky peek on my last post which image I used? Well its a pretty new one from All Dressed Up so you are forgiven if you didn't guess it correctly.
 
The snowflake corner flourishes were cut on the Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from Birds Cards
 
 
 
The image is coloured with Copics (I have used Promarkers for the skin as I STILL can't master Copic Skin) Does anyone else have that one thing they just can't get to grips with?
 
 
And lastly as always I've used the same papers inside to make it look pretty (and to strengthen the back as the front of my cards tend to be pretty heavy.)
 
I will be back tonight at midnight with another card for you - this time from an old favourite of mine - LOTV! See you at 12!
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment