Sunday 18 August 2013

That Craft Place - Stitching Real or Fake

Hiya everyone, it's challenge time again over at That Craft Place 


The theme this time is  Stitching - Real or Fake


I have only tried sewing a few times and ended up with fingers like pin cushions so i'm afraid I have taken the fake option. Here is my DT card:


The image I used was Sewing Rosie from Digistamp Boutique found HERE
The image was coloured with promarkers and copics. 


The card base, wording, scissors, needle & thread and spool were all cut on the fabulous Silhouette cameo (available from That Craft Place


The flowers, lace and tulle were all from my stash. 



The cut file for the card base was a free file from Birds Cards

 

Now its your turn. Check back to That Craft Place challenge blog for details on how to enter this weeks challenge and to see lots more inspiration from my amazing DT Teamies. 

Links you may find useful:








 photo staceysiggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment