Sunday 11 August 2013

Here Come The Boys challenge # 58 Only Squares

Hi everyone, Yes it's challenge time again over at Here Come The Boys and this weeks challenge theme is Only Squares (for a boy/man). Our sponsor this time is Bugaboo who are offering 7 digi stamps of the winners choice to the winner of this weeks challenge. 

Well those who know me know when i'm asked to do a Bugaboo challenge and especially for a man theres only one guy for me - GUS!!! I love GUS! 
So heres my square Gus card:


The image I used is a favourite of mine (I just love that cheeky sentiment hehe) called Gus Golf available HERE


The image is coloured with promarkers and the clouds are Broken China distress inks. 
See my tutorial on clouds here:



The papers I used are Country Gent from Lily of the Valley found HERE

Head on back over to Here Come The Boys now for full details on how to enter this weeks challenge and more inspiration from my fellow DT members. 

I cant wait to see what you all come up with 

Keep Smilin'

 photo staceysiggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment